About Me

My photo
I have always considered myself to be a creative person, and I LOVE to scavage thrift stores, junk stores and Goodwill looking to fulfill that obsession!! It really is an obsession, you know what I'am talking about!! LOL

Sunday, December 19, 2010

UPDATES

I promised to show updated photos of my mantel and table setting. 


 I used bed springs and made ornaments for place settings, I printed some of the Graphics Fairy's Madonna and Jesus prints on sheet music for place mats, only on top of the plates.  The silverware and glasses will be in another location, until we are ready to eat.  The plates are all mismatched and all white.  The centerpiece is an outdoor trellis wrapped with silver twig garland.
 This guy I found at Goodwill a few months ago and I deco-podged with an old Shakespeare book and music paper, then blinged him up.
 A side view of my updated mantel.  I added the aluminum branches and the mercury glass, and decorated the little lights.

Just decorated an atrium.
                                Hope you like!!!      Thanks for stopping by!!
                                                                                                     Rhonda

3 comments:

  1. Rhonda, It all looks so pretty...love your table place settings! Wishing you a very Happy and Merry Christmas~ God Bless...Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas Blessings to you and your family, From my mountain to yours Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mantel and table setting looks wonderful...and love how you gave that guy a Shakespearean makeover.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you were here, So that I don't feel like a bug!