About Me

My photo
I have always considered myself to be a creative person, and I LOVE to scavage thrift stores, junk stores and Goodwill looking to fulfill that obsession!! It really is an obsession, you know what I'am talking about!! LOL

Sunday, March 6, 2011

JUST WONDERING.....

I was just piddlin around here in the blogs and e-bay, and realized that, although I collect a few different things, I find that I go ape pooh crazy looking for those things, until that crazy obsessive desire passes, and I move onto another crazy obsessive desire.  Iam thinking that maybe this is not normal....how bout you???
Right now its silver plate loving cup trophys, and altar crucifix's.  (Just ignore that nail up there).  I have been trying to wind down some of my past obsessions by selling them on e-bay, but, in turn I just buy more of the current one. 

I think I need professional help!!!                   Rhonda

5 comments:

  1. LOL When you find a good therapist give him/her my name too:)lol I love crazy things too but that makes me happy. So it's all worth it:)Hey, we could be doing a lot worse things than collecting crosses;)
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one EVER wants to be "normal"! Why? Because normal is NO fun!!

    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing....except I have a few at the same time (I can't just do one at time). Let's see, linens....lamps....cherubs....dishes....chairs..and the list goes on and on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you are too funny..love the bust collections I have a thing for them ha ha!! Hugs and smies Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are not normal and isn't that WONDERFUL!!!! I'm right there with you. I also have more than one collection going at the same time. Some have come and gone. I love your loving cup trophies. If you decide to get rid of them shoot me a note cause I feel a new obsession coming on.

    Joyfully,
    Elizabeth Ann

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you were here, So that I don't feel like a bug!