About Me

My photo
I have always considered myself to be a creative person, and I LOVE to scavage thrift stores, junk stores and Goodwill looking to fulfill that obsession!! It really is an obsession, you know what I'am talking about!! LOL

Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Last Baby/Treasures and Trinkets

I searched all over this house for my angel baby the other day.  I finally found her in a box in the GARAGE! Yuck,  I thought she was in my closet!  She was a fright!
Her hair was everywhere, a leg was off, not to mention her head!  I cleaned her up, replaced her limbs,  and washed her hair.  Her little PJ's were dirty and coming apart at the seams, so I washed and mended those.  Cleaned up her little bed that I found on e-bay, and now she looks pretty again!  I must have cut here hair at some point, but, I really don't remember doing it!!  Her name is Baby-Grow-a-Tooth, and I have had her since I was 9 years old!~!  So she is my treasure for this week at Treasures and Trinkets Thursday at My Cottage Charm!  Go Check it out!!  Use her button on my sidebar!!  

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE your baby! :) I have almost every doll my parents ever bought me...and that's sayin' a lot! lol I got a doll for xmas every year of my life since birth....as I got older, they got me porcelain ones. I have lots of babies, but most are packed away in totes now.
    I do like to dig them out and "play" every once in a while. Who says we have to grow up! :-)
    Thanks for linking up to my party...I love seeing you! (well your link...guess I can't really see you huh?!) :-)
    Blessings to you!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you found your baby and cleaned her all up and put her to bed. Poor little thing. She's so sweet.

    Thanks for letting me know that I didn't show up on your follower tag. I'm in there now and I double checked. I wouldn't want to miss out on your posts.

    hugs

    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. He would probably love to visit Alabama again. LOL. I love your little baby and sweet bed. I have a couple of dolls of my own that I've saved since I was a little girl. I should get them out and display them though they're not in as good condition as yours. Have a great weekend.
    {{HUGS}} Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you found your baby! :)

    New follower here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet. She's adorable. I wish I had my old dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!!!! Ahhhh, childhood memories!

    m ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rhonda, your doll is too cute. Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great Sunday, Therea

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you were here, So that I don't feel like a bug!