About Me

My photo
I have always considered myself to be a creative person, and I LOVE to scavage thrift stores, junk stores and Goodwill looking to fulfill that obsession!! It really is an obsession, you know what I'am talking about!! LOL

Monday, April 26, 2010

New Found Respect

All of you lovely ladies who venture into the world of
tying wreaths, I feel for your fingers!  I made one, but, I thought I was gonna loose a finger or two before I finished.  Most likely will not make another!!  I made this one with a wire form, muslin, toole and lace. 
 The 2nd picture is a pillow is just finished made from 2 aqua cloth table napkins, a crochet doily, lace and ribbon, and a rhinestone button,  It looks sorta lopsided in the picture, but not.  I have been trying to put those breaks in here to separate these pictures, but, I can't make it work.  I'll figure it out eventually!!

Thanks,  Rhonda 

5 comments:

  1. Stopping by a bit late from New Friend Friday. I'm following you now! Hope you can stop by and follow me, too. :)

    http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/tweepoppets

    By the way, I'm starting a NEW BLOG HOP!!! It's called Tuesday Tag-Along, and it premieres tomorrow (actually, the linky opens in less than ten minutes)! I hope you'll be there to join in the fun and get some new followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The muslin and tulle were worth it! It's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rhonda,
    Thanks for visiting me today and leaving a nice comment. I am following you now and will be back to see you often.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's cute as can be!!!! Next time will be easier~Love the use of muslin on anything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such PRETTY pillows...thanks for sharing them at NTT! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you were here, So that I don't feel like a bug!