About Me

My photo
I have always considered myself to be a creative person, and I LOVE to scavage thrift stores, junk stores and Goodwill looking to fulfill that obsession!! It really is an obsession, you know what I'am talking about!! LOL

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I AM LOOSING IT.......TIME, THAT IS.

Is it just me..or does it seem like time is flying by? I tell ya, since I have had my last 2 birthdays, time just go's so fast.  I feel as if Iam loosing time somewhere.  Maybe its just me..

Anyhoo, its been a while since I posted anything, (that time thing again),  So here is what Ive been doing:
Thanks Miss Mustardseed, and my glue gun, for the burns!
<><>
<>
<><>
Pillow Talk
Finally made that runner!!

Stolen Inspiration!!

A little twist of my own!!

My pictures are not in the order I wanted,
but, I can just blame time.....hehe.

Rhonda 

13 comments:

  1. You have been busy!!!! Time is flying by....what can you do but make the best of it. Love the sheet music!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute music sheet wreath, lamp cover, pillows and runner. You've been busy, busy.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh me too - where DO the days go? I can't ever seem to find time for projects - yours are all so delicious!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't agree more! I can't believe we are already into the 2nd week of Sept.! Your projects areso cute! love your wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lamp shade! Time goes quicker and my brain disconnects more often. Love the projects and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rhonda! :) You are NOT a bad egg...I happen to like you! :) I'm glad you've been reading, even if you haven't been linking. You just go and get caught up on all that reading and crafting, so you can get back on here and talk to me! I miss your comments and your linkys! :-)
    Hey, did you see what I did with the shower curtain I won from you? :-) It's in my patio pleasure part 2, in case you didn't see it.
    HUGS to you and have a great week!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we are ALL loosing it because I too can't understand the whats, where, and why time flies by so fast! I swear, I know I'm not as young as I use to be, but I can't even remember what month we are in anymore. And also, "thank you" for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments. Its appreciated!

    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree time sure is flying by for me too. Love your runner and wreath you did an awesome job. And thanks for your opinion on my friends mantel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!
    Your creations are stunning! :-)

    Have a wonderful week!
    Big hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you've been busy to me! The wreath is darling!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What pretty things you have been making.....you seem to have been filling your time NICELY!

    Xo

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I know all about timing slipping away! You've been doing some cute things~! I love,love that paper wreath and the runner is so cute...ok, now I'm inspired,back to work! Thanks for visiting too! XO, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  13. The older you get the faster time goes! I love your burlap table runner!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you were here, So that I don't feel like a bug!