About Me

My photo
I have always considered myself to be a creative person, and I LOVE to scavage thrift stores, junk stores and Goodwill looking to fulfill that obsession!! It really is an obsession, you know what I'am talking about!! LOL

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'AM STILL HERE

I know, Iam one bad blogger....I have had a sick kid, trying to gather up more junk for my huge inside the house sale, selling on e-bay..(almost got that table paid for), and a visit from my oldest son,..I could keep on. 
Anyway, I wanted to show you guys a couple of awesome things I have found recently.

Some old English Ironstone and old atlas jar from the monthly estate sale. $1.00-$3.00
This vintage collapsible basket from Goodwill for 1.79, and these old paint brushes, from e-bay, for 4.99 plus 10.00 for shipping!
This cool iron urn/cache pot from Southeastern Salvage for 8.00.  (probably will paint it)


I soooo wish you could see this up close!!  Its a Family Record/Tree.  The earliest date on this litograph is 1758 and the latest is 1888.  This is by far my best find ever!!  It was only 15.00 framed, at the estate sale! 

Hope you all have been good...I have more stuff, and will get it posted soon!!  
Toodle Lu,   Rhonda 

4 comments:

  1. Hello from germany - we have an translator obove of our blog - I hope, you can understand my bad english - best regards and have a nice sunday
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlfriend! You found some great stuff, I LOVE the ironstone and family tree! :)
    I hope you can use the 10% off on overstock..I thought it was sweet of them to give us all a chance to save...especially this close to Xmas! :) Yay!
    Have a great weekend!!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! That's some wonderful treasures you got there!~ Love the old paint brushes~ they are so popular here!!! Have a wonderful Sunday~ XO, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am digging the old iron urn...awesome pieces!!~

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you were here, So that I don't feel like a bug!