About Me

My photo
I have always considered myself to be a creative person, and I LOVE to scavage thrift stores, junk stores and Goodwill looking to fulfill that obsession!! It really is an obsession, you know what I'am talking about!! LOL

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Small Attempt.....

At Fall decorating:
I found this iron tea/flower cart on the side of the road..I painted it, it was black.
This is a old Ice cream maker can, filled it with lemons (fake), a twig, and hung my handmade handprint on it.

My front door with a jackolantern wreath I got on clearance for 2.00 last year.

Got this kitty on clearance too!  The basket of fake pumpkins and gourds and old flash cards, inside the foyer under a table. 
This folks sums up my hallo/fall decorations for this year!! 

Rhonda

5 comments:

  1. Love that little teacart. Why can't I ever find anything as lovely as that beside the road!

    Your fall decorations look so beautiful.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I am Jealous with a capital J over you road side find! I LOVE teacarts!~ :) Cute decor too. :)

    HUGS
    Missy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ,I love that little cart it looks wonderful..Please pop over and visit my blog as I'm transforming things too..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rhonda Love.... :o) !!

    I hope this note finds you well....!! THANKS for your recent comment....!! ....hahahaha....I had to keep Margo away with a BIG stick....!! No just jokin'....She was GREAT to shop & room with & my junk was PERFECTLY safe at all times....!

    I LOVE your cart & ADORE that you rescued it from the side of the road....You KNOW that's my FAVE thing to do in the whole junkin' world....Something ELSE we have in common....!!

    I hope to be over again in May....It would be LOVELY to meet up with you if we could arrange it....!

    Have a LOVELY weekend....!

    Cheers for now,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Rhonda,

    Thanks for stopping by OGM, I have been swamped by a client and am just now getting back around.

    OCD compulsive or just plain nuts, I am what I am,junk and no junk.. :0

    Suzan

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you were here, So that I don't feel like a bug!