About Me

My photo
I have always considered myself to be a creative person, and I LOVE to scavage thrift stores, junk stores and Goodwill looking to fulfill that obsession!! It really is an obsession, you know what I'am talking about!! LOL

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stuff

I was gonna post this for White Wednesday...but, I was out junking around Gulf Shores and Hi-way 59 on Wednesday.  I found another cool crock and Finally received the one I bought from e-bay. 
I don't know..Ive caught the marmalade crock bug..

I found this old crucifix at the last estate sale..it was broken, it was only 1.00 and I was able to fix it.  He still has a missing hand. I still like him!!

The right side of my summer mantle fixings...

The left side of my summer mantle.

I swear..its already soooo dang hot around here
                           Iam one pale redheaded chick and I think I like me this way!!

                                                       Take Care!!  Rhonda
P. S.  White Wednesday is still open..So..Linking to http://www.fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/.

4 comments:

  1. Love your finds and your summer mantle!!! I love the shell and starfish bottles!!! Know what you mean about the heat...I stay inside until things cool off!! I've always been a pale red headed chick and plan to stay that way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you post the crocks earlier? Because I feel like I saw them and commented that I loved them but maybe not...blogger has been so wonky lately with the comments thing. Anyway, they are lovely and so are all your other finds:)

    I am enjoying my cherub treasures that you sent to me so very much!!!! Thank you thank you again:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that starfish! Gives the mantle a fun "cottage" look. (My favorite!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rhonda,
    Great estate sale finds! I can't keep the small crocks in my booth. Wish I could find them more often. I just realized that I hadn't signed up to follow your blog. I'm so sorry, I thought I had already done it.

    As far as ironstone goes.....gotta have it! Look way back on my blog and you'll see I have been infected with the bug for years.

    Thank you so much for the birthday wish!

    Joyfully,
    Elizabeth Ann

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you were here, So that I don't feel like a bug!