About Me

My photo
I have always considered myself to be a creative person, and I LOVE to scavage thrift stores, junk stores and Goodwill looking to fulfill that obsession!! It really is an obsession, you know what I'am talking about!! LOL

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

HI/WHITE WEDNESDAY

Iam constantly amazed at how time flies!  Remember, when we were kids and longing to be old enough to do what we wanted??  I would give almost anything to have a chance to re-do a few things.  How about you? Well, now that I have totally depressed myself, I will show you my stuff for White Wednesday..
                            Barnacles from Gulf Shores Alabama
                           Old Globe Bank for 99 cents at Goodwill.
                           I found this old Trunk shelf at my Favorite Junk store,
                                                     Mr. Bills.
                        Iam linking to  http://www.fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/ for
                                              White Wednesday.

                             Thanks for stopping by!!  Rhonda

3 comments:

  1. I love your vintage clock! The colors are wonderful! Happy White Wednesday. Drop by for a visit!

    Waving from Our Back Porch,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, time does fly doesn't it! It's kind of scary! I love your treasures, especially the old marmalade jar. Your trunk shelf is wonderful too! Happy White Wednesday:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great things. I love that sparkly clock:) And yes, times really does fly by. I am taking advantage of every minute I can:)
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you were here, So that I don't feel like a bug!