About Me

My photo
I have always considered myself to be a creative person, and I LOVE to scavage thrift stores, junk stores and Goodwill looking to fulfill that obsession!! It really is an obsession, you know what I'am talking about!! LOL

Monday, July 11, 2011

Handmade Heaven

This old section of wood had been in my backyard for a while, until 2 days ago, when I finally asked the hubster to ........
                     turn it into this........
                                
                                I haven't added the chicken wire yet,
                    trying to save the hands from the pain!

                    We were both soaked with sweat,      
                        but, we got er done!!
            Drink lots of water ya'll, its hot out there!!
                           Rhonda

4 comments:

  1. i saw that you wrote you like the alphabet bamboo rug on Mustard Seed's website *blog* here is a link that i found to buy one. I like them too!

    http://www.frenchfreak.com/category_9/2/Bamboo-Mats.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rhonda! Ohhh, that is lovely, what a talented hubby you have! It looks so rustic, I love it!

    Anywho, just wanted to pop in say hello. I haven't been on my blog much lately, been busy with other things and trying to enjoy this nice mild summer we've been lucky enough to have here:) I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and sending some hugs!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo Rhonda,
    You and your husband are far too clever !!!! I love the philosophy you have had since a child and, it is certainly paying off now ! It looks great.
    Many thanks for your comment today. I was a bit worried that it would put people off !! I might lose a few followers !! haha
    Have a great weekend. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rhonda....just wanted to check on you...I've been worried and thinking about you. Hope to hear from you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you were here, So that I don't feel like a bug!