About Me

My photo
I have always considered myself to be a creative person, and I LOVE to scavage thrift stores, junk stores and Goodwill looking to fulfill that obsession!! It really is an obsession, you know what I'am talking about!! LOL

Thursday, January 27, 2011

DEAR MR. GOODWILL.........

I was in your store today and found out that you will not be giving any more store credits or exchanges...Hummmmm.....So what the heck is up with that....You have people off the street, and several stores, that GIVE stuff to you for you to make a profit on.  Now, Mr. Goodwill,  As much as I like your store, I really must complain.  You have already stopped the blue value card program, (and might I say, you should have been a fly on the wall when you announced that one!)  You have lost and are loosing lots of customers because of your ridiculous prices...(on your free stuff), and, really, how about all of those folks who just walk out with their buggies loaded...with out paying????  (Saw that one with my own eyeballs!!) Oh yes, Mr Goodwill, It was one of your needy employee's granddaughter!!   I bought a pair of pants a few days ago, tried to exchange them, (this was before the new you), and would not, because, I forgot my receipt..I just sorta flung them back at ya!  Sorry cashier, wasn't your fault, hope you were able to get that button out of your eye!!  Any how,  Mr Goodwill, although I probably will still shop in your store... because I am a addict, I can guarantee you this, It will not be nearly as often!! 
Thanks for the memories Mr. Goodwill, I will never forget you!!!



Although I have made a joke of this.. It is all true!!  What do you guys think????
Rhonda
A couple of pictures of stuff I have on ebay right now!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like Goodwill may have spread some Badwill, at least in your neck of the woods.

    I think its a vast conspiracy. The thrift stores lured us all in, with decent prices, and promises of tax credits for donations. Then, once we were all hooked, they jacked up their prices and changed their policies.

    It seemed like there was an across-the-board price increase at all the thrift stores at about the same time.

    Isn't there some kind of price fixing/RICO/organized crime law against that???

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better our GW has never had exchanges....ever!!! They have raised prices...over and over and over again. But, as long as people still shop and pay those amounts they will still charge more....let me just go with IT SUCKS!!!!! Don't know if it makes you feel any better but, I agree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's unreal...our GW is still giving refunds...I hope it stays that way:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda, (I couldn't find your email).
    I will not be getting those pedestals anytime soon but I found them here for you:
    http://chezreneeshop.com/item/Galvanized-Pedestal-7-inch/277/c54

    Thanks for shopping with me though!
    DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you were here, So that I don't feel like a bug!