About Me

My photo
I have always considered myself to be a creative person, and I LOVE to scavage thrift stores, junk stores and Goodwill looking to fulfill that obsession!! It really is an obsession, you know what I'am talking about!! LOL

Monday, January 24, 2011

I Love Chicken Wire and JUNK!!

O.K.  I know these chicken wire cloche's, have been done before, but, you know how I'am such a copycat!  It really is not as easy, as it looks..Its supposed to be easy, but, after the gloves kept getting in my way, I took them off and got all scratched up.....but, I got them made.  I just connected the whole length of wire, twisted at where I wanted to divide and make 2, cut them apart with wire snips, and glued the finials to cover the very ruff top, a little ribbon and burlap, and several boo boo's, WALAH!!!  Done. 
After looking all over for a old house turbine, I find out that my dad had 3 at his house.  Yippie!!!  He surprized me, and sent them via my Brother in law, after a recent hunting trip.  I scrubbed one all up, took off the bottom thingie, and sat it on top of the fridge......I Like IT!!  I also have an old dismanted outside light cage and an trouble light cage just waiting to cloche something! 
Golly Gee, I LOVE Cloche's!! 
Iam gonna try to link to Missy @ http://mycottagecharm.blogspot.com/
Thanks for reading my little sniplet's!!!
Rhonda

2 comments:

  1. Those cloches look great. And what a neat gift your dad sent you. He knows what you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cloche's!!!!! I love them....great idea with the turbine too!!!! Now what did I do with my chicken wire?????

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you were here, So that I don't feel like a bug!