About Me

My photo
I have always considered myself to be a creative person, and I LOVE to scavage thrift stores, junk stores and Goodwill looking to fulfill that obsession!! It really is an obsession, you know what I'am talking about!! LOL

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Gifts

I Love my new Camera!!  This thing is so Great!!  Of course, I'am not the best Photographer....but, I'll get there!!  Its a Sony Cyber-shot, I took a shot of the box!
                     I Also got this!!  I LOVE THIS THING!!!!
               I have already used it alot!!  I just like looking at it too!!  Crazy..I know!  Lots of begging involved here!! LOL
O.K., Now, This I bought for myself!!  I have been eyeballing it for a while and it was so cheap..I just got it!!  Its a vintage cigarette carton rack, used in old general stores in the 1950's.  Cool huh?  Its great for storage and display!! For only $40.00!!!!

I also got a bottle of my most favorite Bill Blass Cologne and a Rascall Flatts CD, a Pretty Wallet and a Awesome velvet shit with peacock feathers and a purse made from recycled plastic bottles!! 

I must have been a good girl this year!!  hehe (I'll just let them keep thinking that!!)

Hope you all did good too!!  Take Care!!  Rhonda

1 comment:

  1. Oh your new camera looks so nice! I'm in need of a new one myself, mine is about 7 years old now. You got some wonderful presents!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you were here, So that I don't feel like a bug!