About Me

My photo
I have always considered myself to be a creative person, and I LOVE to scavage thrift stores, junk stores and Goodwill looking to fulfill that obsession!! It really is an obsession, you know what I'am talking about!! LOL

Friday, July 9, 2010

Remember the Bird Cage and Stand???

Remember the Bird Cage and Stand from a couple of posts ago?? 

I was gone from the house for a while Wednesday, and left my daughter with my son babysitting.  I came home to find that we had a new little friend living in the birdcage.........



I laughed.....a lot!!  LOL  Its a bird..made from of all things....Bendaroo's. 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it! :0) lol Looks like you're not the only one creative in the house! :-) I'm about to put up a post on the giveaway i won! Just thought you'd like to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you were here, So that I don't feel like a bug!