About Me

My photo
I have always considered myself to be a creative person, and I LOVE to scavage thrift stores, junk stores and Goodwill looking to fulfill that obsession!! It really is an obsession, you know what I'am talking about!! LOL

Sunday, March 7, 2010

MY BIRDCAGE


I came across this baby at the consignment shop in my little town.  It actually was on lay-a-way for someone else.  Turns's out the person changed her mind about purchasing it, so, I bought it.  It was originally priced at $125.00, but, I was able to get it for $99.00, chippy paint and all!!  I made the big bow thingie for the top and hung a junk store chandie inside!  I change the stuff inside around alot.  Right now it has a few birdie statues inside. Sorry about the picture on its side,  I haven't learned how to rotate them yet!  Rhonda                  MY BIG OLE BIRDCAGE!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Rhonda! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your birdcage is really nice - it has lots of possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretyy! It's almost just like mine! I only paid $25 but I had to paint mine, it was black! Here's a link to mine: http://romantichome.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-birdcage.html

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you were here, So that I don't feel like a bug!